All our products are fair trade made
Fair trade is an exchange that honors farmers, communities, consumers and the environment. By working to bring awareness and gaining support from ethical consumers, Fair trade creates a positive ripple effect.
- Fair trade brings economic empowerment to small scale farmers who receive a fair price for their produce. Also, Fair trade system empowers factory workers who receive a fair wage for their work and ensures the workers are working in suitable/safe conditions.
- Fair trade invests in people and communities. For each fair trade product sold, a set amount of money called “Social premium” is invested in community projects. These projects include Health care clinics, schools, scholarship fund, safe drinking water, housing development and leadership training
- Fair trade system provides women empowerment programs which are crucial in developing countries. These projects offer small loans to women, who invest in their small businesses and farms hence alleviating poverty.
- Fair trade system promotes sustainable farming methods which are good for the environment.
- Fair trade products are of high quality. The products are safe for the consumers and the environment.
By making ethical choices we create a lasting, positive, ripple effect.